CAMPUS-EVENTS Archives

Campus Events

CAMPUS-EVENTS@LISTSERV.DARTMOUTH.EDU

From:
Sigma Lambda Upsilon Sorority <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Sigma Lambda Upsilon Sorority <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 1 Aug 2012 00:09:39 +0000
This Thursday, August 2, 2012
NAACP Presents:

PERCEPTIONS
What do you see when you see me?
Come enjoy our panelists from all corners of Dartmouth community and join in a discussion about how we perceive each other in regards to race, gender religion, social groups, etc. Addressing these matters today can break down boundaries for tomorrow.

6:00pm Collis Commonground
Dinner WILL be Served

Key Note Speaker:
Professor Gomez

Panelists:
Susan Aaluk Edwardson, Soumya Gupta, Phoebe Kurtzman, Malcolm Leverett, Jamilah Mena & Eduardo Najera

Cosponsored by: Alpha Phi, Afro-American Society, Ballet Folklorico de Dartmouth, BETA, Dartmouth Caribbean Connection, ISA, KKG, La Alianza Latina, Lambda Upsilon Lambda, MEChA, Native Americans at Dartmouth, North Korean Project, Sigma Lambda Upsilon, Soul Scribes, Students for Africa & Tabard