CAMPUS-EVENTS Archives

Campus Events

CAMPUS-EVENTS@LISTSERV.DARTMOUTH.EDU

Date:
Sun, 27 Feb 2011 21:23:42 -0500
It's the last week of LLL this term, so come and talk with amazing
speakers and eat great food as we cap off the winter with our best
sessions yet!

TOMORROW (Monday) 6:30pm - 7:30pm in Morrison Commons:
Come here Ben Moulton discuss how Dartmouth research about Shared
Decision Making is transforming legal concepts of informed consent and
how it is embedded in the recently passed, highly controversial, and
still debated Affordable Care Act (the major health care reform bill
passed last year). Benjamin Moulton, JD, MPH is a
Senior Legal Advisor at the Foundation for Informed Medical Decision
Making and an
Adjunct Lecturer on Health Law at the Department of Health Policy and
Management at the Harvard School of Public Health

WEDNESDAY 6:30pm - 7:30pm LLL will be co-sponsoring a very special
Rocky VoxMasters session with Dean Spears!