CAMPUS-EVENTS Archives

Campus Events

CAMPUS-EVENTS@LISTSERV.DARTMOUTH.EDU

From:
Chimaera <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Fri, 22 Oct 2010 14:28:04 -0400
CHIMAERA: The Dartmouth Interdisciplinary Review wants to publish your work ... AND we want to reward you for it too!

Prizes will be awarded for the first and second place submissions:

**The 1st place winner will receive a $40 gift certificate to the Canoe Club
**2nd place winner will receive a $20 gift certificate to Lou's

Submit your papers, creative writing, and artwork related to **Language, Symbols, Signs, and Codes,** the theme for our fall issue!

The theme is VERY broad and we're interested how it relates to ALL different disciplines. Think translation, genetic coding, semiotics, multilingualism, iconography, literary symbolism, political communication, code cracking, etc.

If your papers, creative writing, or artwork is somehow related to language, symbols, signs, and/or codes, then send it our way and compete for a spot in our fall issue and one of our great prizes. Get recognized and rewarded for work you've already done and join the conversation on language, symbols signs and codes in the fall issue of CHIMAERA!

Submissions Deadline: **Wednesday, November 3** (but we're already considering submissions, so get your work in soon!).

Blitz "CHIMAERA" with submissions or questions!