CAMPUS-EVENTS Archives

Campus Events

CAMPUS-EVENTS@LISTSERV.DARTMOUTH.EDU

Date:
Wed, 29 Sep 2010 15:37:03 -0400
Want to see what Wednesday-night meetings are all about?

Check out another side of the Dartmouth social scene tonight at. . .

          Amarna's Open Meetings!

When: TONIGHT (Wednesday) @ 10

Where: Amarna, 23 East Wheelock St., Second house on the left past the
light after the gym.

What is Amarna?
Amarna is a coeducational, undergraduate society with open membership and no rush or pledge period. You may know us from our Monday Night Dinners with professors or our termly Wine and Cheese party.