CAMPUS-EVENTS Archives

Campus Events

CAMPUS-EVENTS@LISTSERV.DARTMOUTH.EDU

Date:
Thu, 30 Sep 2010 17:49:32 -0400
Sorry to blitz you at the last minute, but I thought my campus list has the 14s,
which is not the case, would you mind blitzing this out before 7pm today? If you
get this message late, then it's fine, please do not blitz it out after 7pm today.
Thanks a lot !!!

*****Social Enterprise and Economic Development Society (SEEDS)*****

Are you interested in

- Organizing events/lectures related to Micro-finance, Social Enterprise and Corporate
Social Responsibility?
- Consulting projects that help the Paganucci Fellowship to set the next research
topic
- Careers for Common Good?
- Our new community initative with Women's Rural Entrepreneurial Network

then you should come to SEEDS 1st General Meeting this term!!!

Time: 7pm
Date: 30 Sept 2010 (Thurs)
Venue: Collis 101

All are welcomed!! Get excited!!!