CAMPUS-EVENTS Archives

Campus Events

CAMPUS-EVENTS@LISTSERV.DARTMOUTH.EDU

From:
Palaeopitus <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Wed, 12 Oct 2011 09:03:40 -0400
F A L L   P A L A E O P I T U S   O F F I C E   H O U R S

***Every Wednesday, 3-4pm***
*******One Wheelock*******

Please stop by and chat with us about Dartmouth concerns, or anything else you
want voiced to the Dean of the College, Charlotte Johnson!

Focus this week: Feedback on the new DDS meal plans and the Sexual Assault Review
Report

Palaeopitus is a senior society that acts as a neutral bridge between the undergraduate
students and the College Administration, specifically the Dean of the College
and President. Palaeop also works to reinforce positive traditions at Dartmouth
through working with the Administration and various campus organizations and communities.

Y O U R   2 0 1 2   P A L A E O P   D E L E G A T I O N

Jason K. Goodman* Amrita Sankar* Xiaolu Li* Emma J. Fidel* Max D. Yoeli * John
R. Rutan* Ryan W. Tincher* Hikaru Yamagishi* Mary E. Cromwell* Christian W. Brandt*
Dennis M. Zeveloff* Blythe K. George* Tyler Melancon* Christopher T. Dooley* Kelly
M. McGlinchey* Danielle S. Levin* Jeremy A. Guardiola* Nishreen B. Ali* Anna-Kay
P. Thomas* Julius Bedford III* Javed S. Jaghai