CAMPUS-EVENTS Archives

Campus Events

CAMPUS-EVENTS@LISTSERV.DARTMOUTH.EDU

From:
Triceratones <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Triceratones <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 3 Jul 2011 20:51:00 -0400
NOTICE THE TIME CHANGE!
3-5pm
Occom Commons (McLaughlin)
Please blitz us if you plan to audition!  Also blitz us if you need to schedule
an alternative appointment.

Prehistorically yours,
The Triceratones

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
TRICERATONES
co-ed, summer a cappella
4 hrs/wk of singing
1 x-hr/wk of outings

AUDITIONS
Monday (July 4th) 3-5pm
location TBA
scales + pitch matching + solo of your choice (1 verse, 1 chorus)

CONTACT US
with any questions
to schedule an alternative audition time
via blitz

PALEONTOLOGY
(We rock!)  Millions of years ago during sophomore summer, the Class of 2012 and
friends formed an a cappella group called the Triceratones.  Their membership
represented the Sing Dinos, the Broversaurs, the Xadosaurolophus, and the Decibellusaurus,
among others.

THIS GROUP BELONGS TO YOU
You love singing, we love singing, and we will love singing together.  Don't miss
out on this opportunity to jam with awesome peers in the language before time.