CAMPUS-EVENTS Archives

Campus Events

CAMPUS-EVENTS@LISTSERV.DARTMOUTH.EDU

Date:
Wed, 28 Mar 2012 12:33:05 -0400
PASSOVER is coming up!!
********************************
........very soon!

We are now accepting RSVPs for this year's seder. It will be taking place on the
first night of passover, APRIL 6 at 6:45pm at the Roth Center. (See information
on the second night below)

Please blitz Claudia Palmer with your DBA number (the 9-digit number that starts
with an 86 on your ID) ASAP.  To help cover the costs of food preparation and
service, you will be charged $20 from your DBA.  Please RSVP by April 4th.

The Dartmouth College Hillel Seder is one of the largest and most meaningful/fun
events of the year. It will feature student leaders, wine, food, and
%&% An Original Passover Musical!!! %&%

If you are interested in helping to lead the seder (reading in English or Hebrew),
please blitz Asher Mayerson, or if you would like to be part of the musical, please
blitz Torrey Barrett.

FOR THE SECOND NIGHT: Want a more traditional Second Seder?  Then come back
to the Roth Center and celebrate Seder in a similar way to the first night but
in a much smaller and more intimate environment.  The Second Seder will be led
by Asher Mayerson '15.  If you're interested in helping out in any way, or have
any questions about or suggestions for the service, just send him a blitz! Please
RSVP to Asher as well, by April 4th, if you would like to attend this second seder.

*******************************
To recap:

To attend the seder blitz Claudia Palmer
To help lead blitz Asher Mayerson, or to take part in the musical, blitz Torrey
Barrett.
To attend Hillel's more traditional seder for the second night, RSVP to Asher
Mayerson.

* We hope to have all interested students participate in a Hillel hosted Seder.
  If your financial circumstances are such that the cost of the seder is prohibitive
or burdensome we encourage you to talk with Claudia Palmer (the Hillel Administrative
Assistant) so that you may participate.  Conversations will remain confidential.