CAMPUS-EVENTS Archives

Campus Events

CAMPUS-EVENTS@LISTSERV.DARTMOUTH.EDU

From:
Programming Board <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Programming Board <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 2 Apr 2012 01:44:00 +0000
Ever wondered about what Programming Board actually does on campus?

Curious about how activities are planned and put together from beginning to end?

Have some ideas for activities/events/acts you want to bring to campus?

Want advanced access to and knowledge of acts, performances, and events?

Want to get answers to burning questions about how things are organized?

Come to the FIRST Programming Board General Body meeting!

At 3PM this Monday we'll be meeting in Collis 101 (the large room behind commonground). Come and see what we're doing this term and be a part of it.
No experience necessary.

tl;dr
- Monday April 2nd
- 3PM
- Collis 101

All classes welcome, 14s and 15s especially encouraged to attend. If you can't make it but want to be a part of PB. Blitz the account for extra details.

- Programming Board