CAMPUS-EVENTS Archives

Campus Events

CAMPUS-EVENTS@LISTSERV.DARTMOUTH.EDU

From:
Italian Club <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Wed, 26 Jan 2011 14:38:54 -0500
Want to learn how to make your very own pasta from scratch? Join the Italian Club this Sunday, January 30th, as we make Tagliatelle! We will teach you everything you need to know to make pasta at home, and we will make a lot of it! You don't even need to speak Italian, you just need a love of good food! RSVP to "Italian Club" by this Friday to hold your spot.

When? January 30th, 5:30pm
Where? Brace Commons, E. Wheelock Cluster
Cost? Free!!
RSVP by Friday if you want to come!

-The Italian Club