CAMPUS-EVENTS Archives

Campus Events

CAMPUS-EVENTS@LISTSERV.DARTMOUTH.EDU

Date:
Sat, 28 Apr 2012 16:35:02 -0400
NOVACKKKK
11:00 PM - Sell out!

Come buy tacos AND SUPPORT DREAM!

DREAM is a group of diverse, dynamic, mentors who work with
kids ages 4-18 from
local affordable housing communities. We bring our kids to
campus Friday for one-on-one
mentoring and group activities, and get involved in their
lives and communities
in a variety of ways, including camping trips, community
dinners, homework club,
culminating trips to museums, theme parks, and much more.

Each Taco contributes money to making our program possible!

And c'mon we all know you miss good ol' TACO BELL! :D

Come quick, we will sell out fast!