CAMPUS-EVENTS Archives

Campus Events

CAMPUS-EVENTS@LISTSERV.DARTMOUTH.EDU

From:
Dartmouth EMS <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Fri, 23 Sep 2011 01:07:12 -0400
Interested in Emergency Medicine?

Dartmouth EMS will be having our new members meeting of fall term on
Tuesday, September 27th from 8 to 9 pm in Haldeman 041.

Whether you are an aspiring EMT or are just curious about campus
health and safety, come by and check us out!

Blitz Dartmouth EMS with any questions or if you are interested in
joining, but are unable to make the meeting.

We look forward to seeing you on Tuesday!
The EMS Board