CAMPUS-EVENTS Archives

Campus Events

CAMPUS-EVENTS@LISTSERV.DARTMOUTH.EDU

From:
Ledyard Canoe Club <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Ledyard Canoe Club <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 18 May 2017 12:35:38 +0000
Hey everyone,

It's going to be nearly 90 degrees again today- what better way to enjoy the heat and Green Key than by being down by the river? We have plenty of canoes, kayaks, and paddleboards available for rent... it'd be a shame if they sat in the boathouse all day with weather like this.

Swimming off the docks is not allowed and SnS will catch you, but what is allowed is swimming from a canoe/kayak/paddleboard! So come down and check out our rental business in the next few days, maybe just as a way to legally swim, but maybe also to go for a relaxing paddle.

Best,
Ledyard Canoe Club