CAMPUS-EVENTS Archives

Campus Events

CAMPUS-EVENTS@LISTSERV.DARTMOUTH.EDU

From:
LOOK at the Hood <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
LOOK at the Hood <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 16 Feb 2012 14:04:47 -0500
There are a few spaces still available for tomorrow's event!!

||||||||||||||||||LOOK @ the HOOD EVENT||||||||||||||||||

Spend 90 minutes with Kayla Gebeck '12, Christine Goodson '14, and Hood programming
intern Kayla Gilbert '12 exploring the uses of beadwork in the Native American
Art at Dartmouth exhibition. After briefly viewing examples in the galleries,
we'll move into the studio to make our own beaded objects! Come to learn about
this amazing tradition and leave with a handmade pair of earrings or a pendant!

Hood Museum of Art
Friday, February 17th
4:00 - 5:30pm

RSVP to "LOOK at the HOOD" (Participation limited to 20 students)

________ N O   A R T   E X P E R I E N C E   N E C E S S A R Y ! _________

"Like" the HOOD on Facebook and look out for blitzes about our *STUDENT PARTY*
on Friday, February 24th, from 8-10 pm!

To learn more about the Native American Art at Dartmouth exhibition, visit the
Hood's website: http://hoodmuseum.dartmouth.edu/exhibitions/2011nativeamerican/index.html

LOOKing forward to seeing you there!