CAMPUS-EVENTS Archives

Campus Events

CAMPUS-EVENTS@LISTSERV.DARTMOUTH.EDU

Date:
Wed, 4 Jan 2012 12:42:34 -0500
Hey Everyone

Interested in giving back to the Upper Valley community? Enjoy spending time with
kids? Wanna shake up the Hanover winter with a fun new experience?

Then apply to LEAD this term!

LEAD is a one-on-one mentoring program that pairs Dartmouth students with 6-16
year olds living in a subsidized housing community in West Lebanon. We bring them
to campus every Wednesday from 4-5:30 and expose them to new and constructive
experiences within a structured environment. Most importantly, we build strong
relationships and have a lot of fun!

We're looking for outgoing, fun kids who are willing to make a committment of
at least two terms (non-consecutive if necessary). Applicants must be available
every Wednesday from 3:30-6 and must be willing to become a college certified
driver if they have a license.

APPLICATIONS ARE DUE SATURDAY JANUARY 7TH BY 4 PM

Thanks a lot! We're looking forward to a really exciting term and we'd love for
you to be part of it.

Don't hesistate to blitz [log in to unmask] or [log in to unmask]
with any questions you might have.