CAMPUS-EVENTS Archives

Campus Events

CAMPUS-EVENTS@LISTSERV.DARTMOUTH.EDU

Date:
Sun, 8 Jan 2012 17:15:39 -0500
Winter term is cold and short; it's easy for papers and projects to build up quickly.
FFB is crowded right now for a reason... Let RWIT help you!

							*************

RWIT is Dartmouth's FREE (!!!) tutoring resource for Research, Writing, & Multimedia
Projects. Peer tutors are skilled writers who are trained to assist students of
ALL YEARS & ACADEMIC DISCIPLINES in the fundamentals of good writing.

We can help with ALL STAGES OF THE COMPOSING PROCESS, including:
		*brainstorming
		*outlining
		*improving grammar, style & clarity
		*refining compositions
		*& everything in between!

...& in a variety of media and genres:
		*seminar or research papers of ALL disciplines
		*presentations
		*multimedia projects
		*job and internship applications
		*Spanish, French & Italian compositions

HOURS: Sunday - Thursday, 4-6PM & 7-10PM
LOCATION: Room 183, First Floor Berry

TO MAKE AN APPOINTMENT, VISIT US ONLINE @
		www.dartmouth.edu/~rwit

1) visit our website
2) click on "Make an Appointment" under "For Students" on the right side of the
page
3) follow instructions from there
4) remember it's FREE!

***see attached flier for more information and a map to our location on FFB***