CAMPUS-EVENTS Archives

Campus Events

CAMPUS-EVENTS@LISTSERV.DARTMOUTH.EDU

From:
Dartmouth Hacker <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Dartmouth Hacker <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 1 Oct 2012 21:02:42 -0400
Interested in developing for iOS or Android? Hacker Club is working on
a lost and found app and we need you!

Drop by our meeting this week on Wednesday and help us get started.
Even if you aren't interested in mobile app development, help us work
on our other web-app projects, including upgrades to Course Picker.

Also, if you know anything about graphic design, we have some cool web
design projects that could use your help!

Hope to see you 4pm on Wednesday in Sudikoff 002.

Feel free to blitz us at [log in to unmask] to get on
our mailing list, or if you want more info.