CAMPUS-EVENTS Archives

Campus Events

CAMPUS-EVENTS@LISTSERV.DARTMOUTH.EDU

From:
Women in Business <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Women in Business <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 4 Apr 2011 16:20:03 -0400
******** WOMEN IN BUSINESS *********

Please join us for our first meeting of the term!

MONDAY
6 PM
Collis 101

Get involved with WIB! Whether you are interested in finance, consulting, marketing,
advertising, entrepreneurship or just want to learn about business in general,
Women in Business is a great opportunity for you!  All majors, genders, and classes
are welcome and encouraged to attend.

Find out what great events we have planned for the term and come mingle with some
upperclassmen.

Refreshments will be served.

Look out for another blitz on upcoming events

*CEO of Nicole Miller (Tuesday)
*Clearview Healthcare Partners (Wednesday)