CAMPUS-EVENTS Archives

Campus Events

CAMPUS-EVENTS@LISTSERV.DARTMOUTH.EDU

From:
Student Assembly <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Student Assembly <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 22 Sep 2010 21:05:50 -0400
If you were alive in 1963 and had a chance to attend the "I Have a
Dream" speech in Washington D.C. would you have gone?

Well on 10.2.10 the One Nation rally will take place in Washington
D.C. and it is the March on Washington of our generation. Dartmouth is
sending people to the rally for only $10. We will be leaving at 9:00
p.m. on Friday October 1, 2010 and returning around 3:00 a.m. on
Sunday October 3, 2010.

The One Nation Rally (onenationworkingtogether.org) is dedicated to
showing the Unity of the American people. Representatives will come
from all facets of American culture (racial groups, religious groups,
gender equality groups, political organizations, etc.). Come with us
and represent your campus groups.

If you are interested in going, contact Kyle Battle (KayBee) for
details and/or questions. Don't miss out on history!