CAMPUS-EVENTS Archives

Campus Events

CAMPUS-EVENTS@LISTSERV.DARTMOUTH.EDU

Date:
Sun, 14 Nov 2010 00:22:55 -0500
*    *    *   A       P       O       R       I       A    *    *    *
Dartmouth's Undergraduate Journal of Philosophy

	WANT TO GET INVOLVED???????????

Join one of America's premiere Undergraduate Philosophy Journals and help to organize
one of the only Undergraduate Philosophy Conferences in the country!

The theme of the 2011 Aporia Philosophy Conference will be "Philosophy and Politics"

We are looking for editors and conference staff. Blitz back if interested.

APORIA: Who are we?
	Aporia is a biannual student-run philosophy journal that prints quality undergraduate
papers and articles and is distributed at over 55 colleges across the country.
Our upcoming Spring issue will print the top papers of our Annual Undergraduate
Philosophy Conference which will showcase the best undergrad philosophy work from
all over the U.S..
	Aporia also hosts lunch discussions Tuesdays 12-2 in Thornton hall. Topics range
from Anarchy to Science. Blitz "Aporia" to get on our blitz-list, or just stop
by!