CAMPUS-EVENTS Archives

Campus Events

CAMPUS-EVENTS@LISTSERV.DARTMOUTH.EDU

Date:
Mon, 2 May 2011 11:03:57 -0400
... is in one week!

We know the holiday came a lot sooner than you realized. Don't worry--- MEDLIFE
is selling scarves that your mom/grandmother/aunt/anyone will love!

The scarves are handmade in Ecuador and are only $15.

Blitz the MEDLIFE account to place your order today!

In your blitz, please include: your name, the number of scarves you would like,
color preference, and your DASH number.

The last day to place an order is Wednesday, May 4th.

Much MedLove,
MEDLIFE

***Over 1.8 billion people worldwide face a critical shortage of health care.
Through the MEDLIFE Fund, we bring sustainable health care solutions to the people
who need it most. 100% of all contributions to the MEDLIFE Fund go directly towards
these sustainable projects.