CAMPUS-EVENTS Archives

Campus Events

CAMPUS-EVENTS@LISTSERV.DARTMOUTH.EDU

From:
Kappa Delta <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Mon, 31 Oct 2011 18:58:01 -0400
How can we ensure that every child has an equal opportunity for healthy growth
and development?

Come speak with Jim Hmurovich, President and CEO of Prevent Child Abuse America
(PCAA) in a town hall-style meeting as part of his listening tour for the National
Movement for America's Children to help answer this question and others like it.

The National Movement for America's Children is an initiative by Prevent Child
Abuse America and other national and local organizations to define a national
strategy for children.  Participants at the town hall meeting on November 3 at
5:30 pm at Room 3 in Rockefeller Center will be asked to offer their answers to
the big question: How can we ensure that every child has an equal opportunity
for healthy growth and development?  Your answers will be combined with others'
strategy for children.

Don't miss this chance to have your voice heard!

What: Town Hall Style meeting with the President and CEO of Prevent Child Abuse
America, Jim Hmurovich

When: THIS Thursday, November 3, 5:30 pm

Where: Rocky 003

We hope to see you all there!

For more information, visit http://www.movementforchildren.org/