CAMPUS-EVENTS Archives

Campus Events

CAMPUS-EVENTS@LISTSERV.DARTMOUTH.EDU

From:
DOC Trips <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
DOC Trips <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 7 Apr 2011 14:29:56 -0400
DEADLINE FRIDAY (April 8)!

All applications are due on April 8, 2011 at 5 PM.

*******************************
The 2011 Croo Application is available to download here:

http://www.dartmouth.edu/~doc/www/downloads/2011/firstyeartrips/CrooApplication2
011.doc

The Croo app should be delivered to Robinson 103

*******************************

To access the Trip Leader Application, go here:

http://www.dartmouth.edu/~doc/firstyeartrips/leaders/applications/

*******************************

FAQ:

Remeber to save your app frequently, the site refreshes every so often and if
you don't save you will lose your work (so we also recommend saving everything
in a word doc).  If you hit save and the application is blank then it didn't go
through, enter it again and hit save.

To access recommendations after you hit save once you should see a link on the
top of the page.

YOU MUST SIGN UP FOR PE CREDIT NOW!!! Even though you don't know if you've been
accepted!  The option is under "Special Classes" and the CRN is 32949. It is
called Sept 2011 First Year Trip Leader Training.

If you have any questions, blitz "DOC Trips," and we'll get back to you! We hope
you apply!