CAMPUS-EVENTS Archives

Campus Events

CAMPUS-EVENTS@LISTSERV.DARTMOUTH.EDU

From:
Snow Sculpture <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Snow Sculpture <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 31 Jan 2011 04:00:43 -0500
Only 2 weeks before Winter Carnival!

The Snow Sculpture needs your help!!!

BE A PART OF ONE OF DARTMOUTH'S OLDEST TRADITIONS

The Winter Carnival Snow Sculpture!

This is Dartmouth's 100th Winter Carnival, and in honor of the first snow sculpture
ever built at Carnival, we will be constructing a medieval castle!

This is an entirely student-run volunteer project so we need your help!

Stop by the center of the green any time you see people building the sculpture
and be a part of the centerpiece of Winter Carnival.

We will generally be working on the sculpture during the following hours each
day:

Monday 1:00 p.m. - 6:00 p.m.

Tuesday 12:30 p.m. - 6:00 p.m.

Wednesday 1:00 p.m. - 6:00 p.m.

Thursday 12:30 p.m. - 6:00 p.m.

Friday 12:30 p.m. - 6:00 p.m.

Saturday 11:00 a.m. - 6:00 p.m.

Sunday 11:00 a.m. - 6:00 p.m.

Building the Sculpture is also a great activity for teams, clubs, Greek organizations,
residence hall floors, etc. If you want to sign your group up for a specific time
to work on the sculpture, just reply to this blitz!

Help us make the 100th Winter Carnival the Carnival of the Century!

     -The Snow Sculpture Crew