CAMPUS-EVENTS Archives

Campus Events

CAMPUS-EVENTS@LISTSERV.DARTMOUTH.EDU

From:
Tucker Center <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Tucker Center <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 18 Jul 2016 08:36:34 -0400
What moments have defined your Dartmouth experience? Have you ever struggled to know where you fit in within this community? Do you ever feel like you alone in your experiences and are unable to be vulnerable in front of your peers?

If you answered yes to any of these questions (and even if you didn't!), come to Walks Clamantis and hear Rachel Dokko '18 share the ups and downs of her Dartmouth experience. We'll be leaving from Tucker at 6:30p on July 19th. We would love to see you there!