CABIN-TRAIL Archives

May 2013, Week 3

CABIN-TRAIL@LISTSERV.DARTMOUTH.EDU

From:
Cabin and Trail <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Cabin and Trail <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 21 May 2013 20:25:31 +0000
To sign up for any trip, blitz the leader of that trip with your DA$H number (make sure you have money in your account!) or saying you'd like to pay in cash.  Your spot will be reserved once you pay.  If the trip is free, just blitz the leader to reserve a spot.

SATURDAY SATURDAY SATURDAY

What: Mt. Gile Hike
When: Saturday, 1pm-4pm
Leaders: Becca Novello, Jesse Rieb
Come on a chill hike up Mt. Gile in Norwich! We'll enjoy the spring weather and the views from the fire tower on top. Round trip distance is about 2 miles. Absolutely no hiking experience necessary.
Cost: Free! (bring your own snacks)
Blitz: Jesse T. Rieb with questions or to sign up.

SUNDAY SUNDAY SUNDAY

What: The Ascensions Feed
Sunday @ 2:00pm
Cost: FREE!
Come enjoy a free feed to celebrate our newly ascended leaders! Like other ascensions feeds, all the food will be orange and black. It will be cooked by Steve Tebbe and while he's not sure what he'll be cooking , he promises that the food will be fantastic! All that's guaranteed is some 'sweet' sweet potato fries! Come take a break from studying and enjoy this special feed! Also, this feed will be vegetarian and gluten free for those with dietary restrictions.
Where: The Rock (http://www.dartmouth.edu/~cabtrail/rock.shtml)
Blitz Steve Tebbe with any questions!

WEEKEND WEEKEND WEEKEND

The Fifty needs people to help out here in Hanover. Chances are that whenever you're available, we'll have something for you to do! We especially need people to help man the safety phone! Blitz [log in to unmask] if you're interested in lending a hand! Thanks!

If you're not a DOC member, BECOME a DOC member.  $20 for an annual membership (memberships run from July 1 - June 30) or $50 for a student career membership (which expires June 30 of the year you graduate).  Contact Julie Bell to sign up.  Fees for trips as a DOC member are much less, and sometimes free.