CAMPUS-EVENTS Archives

Campus Events

CAMPUS-EVENTS@LISTSERV.DARTMOUTH.EDU

From:
J Street U <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
J Street U <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 13 May 2011 11:55:22 -0400
WHY DO YOU CARE (ABOUT THE ISRAELI-PALESTINIAN CONFLICT)?: PERSONAL EXPERIENCES
IN ISRAEL-PALESTINE

Morrison Commons (the first left inside the Rocky Overhang)
12pm, Sunday, May 15th

Interested in conflict? Interested in resolution? Interested in how ordinary people
reach out to each other across a cultural and political divide?

Come hear a variety of experiences with interactions between Israelis and Palestinians.

We will hear from a DMS student as well as undergrads. We will also welcome a
special guest (via Skpye) currently working in the region.
It will be an informal discussion with plenty of time for questions!

coffee and cookies from Umpleby's will be provided!

co-sponsored by J Street U and Students Concerned for Palestine