CAMPUS-EVENTS Archives

Campus Events

CAMPUS-EVENTS@LISTSERV.DARTMOUTH.EDU

Date:
Fri, 15 Apr 2011 00:33:39 -0400
The 39th Annual Dartmouth Powwow Committee is looking for an individual to run the sound system at this year's Powwow taking place on May 7th and 8th. The following are the requirements that we are looking for:

1) Must have experience running sound system equipment (large speakers and microphones). We will be providing all the equipment but you must know how to set it up, run it and take it down.

2) Must be available both days. If weather permits the Powwow will be held outside on the green. On both days you must arrive at 10am to set up, stay to run the equipment during the powwow and then take it down after the Powwow ends which should be around 8pm. If it rains, the Powwow will be held in Thompson Arena which means you will not have to take down the equipment after the first day since it can be left up.  You will have people available to help you set up and take down everything.

You will be paid with a $200 check after the Powwow is over.

If you are interested please blitz JesAnne Tageson-Ramirez and describe the experience you have working with sound systems.

DEADLINE TO RESPOND IS WEDNESDAY APRIL 20TH BY 11:59 PM

Thank you,
The Powwow Committee