CAMPUS-EVENTS Archives

Campus Events

CAMPUS-EVENTS@LISTSERV.DARTMOUTH.EDU

From:
La Alianza Latina <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
La Alianza Latina <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 4 Oct 2011 16:56:31 -0400
Come join us this Wednesday at 6pm as we welcome a new member of the Dartmouth
faculty and the Institute for Writing and Rhetoric, Professor Claudia Anguiano!

"Originally from San Luis Potosi, Mexico, Professor Anguiano holds her M.A. and
B.A. in communication studies from California State University-Los Angeles. She
has  taught a variety of classes including persuasion, nonverbal communication,
intro to oral communication, interpersonal communication, public speaking and
oral interpretation courses. Professor Anguiano's research generally combines
the communicative intersections of race, immigration politics and social movements."

Enjoy a delicious, FREE dinner and listen to Professor Anguiano as she shares
with
us her research and the foundations of successful activism.

Tomorrow Wednesday, 6pm in LALACS basement (the white house on the corner across
from the Native American house.)

We will also be holding elections for two Freshmen Representatives (if you'd like
to run please be prepared to speak) and forming the Social Committee!

See you there!