CAMPUS-EVENTS Archives

Campus Events

CAMPUS-EVENTS@LISTSERV.DARTMOUTH.EDU

From:
Sugarplum <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Sugarplum <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 22 Jun 2011 23:47:58 -0400
SUMMER!!!!

What better way to spend your summer than dancing with the wonderful members of
Sugarplum in the less fattening but equally fulfilling ...

SPELNDAPlum!!!

Splenda
					Splenda
											Splenda

mmm so good!

*******AUDITIONS*******

WHEN: Monday Jun 27
WHERE: TBD - lookout for another blitz!

Come prepared to take a class. We will walk you through a warm-up/stretch, teach
some chill across the floor and end with a simple combo!

We encourage dancers of all levels to come to auditions and dance with us this
summer!!!

--- For More Experienced Dancers ---

We will also be offering ballet classes with a retired dancer with the American
Ballet Theater separate of Splendaplum rehearsals

THESE ARE NOT REQUIRED OF MEMBERS. WE ENCOURAGE ALL DANCERS WITH BALLET TRAINING
TO COME TO THESE FREE CLASSES!

We're so excited to dance with you!

Lexi, Clark, Casey and Elise